Asking a few NVDA questions.

Ron Kolesar

Hello to my fellow NVDA users.
I'm playing my truck driving game and I'm noticing the following within using NVDA as my screen reader.
1. The fuel price is reading as I see the dollar sign by NVDA is reading the fuel price as dollar 2.50.
Is there a way I could have is say with the dollar sign in front read two dollars and fifty cents with the decimal point in between the dollars and cents?
2. If I meet my deadline and I'll collect on time with the dollar sign in front NVDA is reading it as dollar 375.27.
Can I get NVDA to read this as dollars and cents as well?
Many Thanks.
Ron who's slowly learning his way around while using NVDA for his new screen reader
In the good old days of Morse code Shorthand, 73's AKA Best Regards and or Best Whishes,
From Ron U.S. Ham Radio Station KR3DOG-PA-WCECTM
Pennsylvania West County Emergency Com-Tree Manager