Re: braille teathered to focus

Gene

You are either using NVDA control or the NVDA key is stuck.

This is a command that can be changed, whether a Braille display is being used or not.  It is an NVDA option about how a Braille display functions but it is always available.

Sent: Thursday, June 06, 2019 4:40 PM
Subject: [nvda] braille teathered to focus

Hi list from time to time on NVDA for reasons I’m not clear on when I do an insert T to read a title window I will instead of that window hear NVDA say “braille teathered to focus.  I was launching a browser. And to correct this I had to shutdown then restart NVDA explorer for some reason crashes my screen reader.  While I don’t use it accept for very basic stuff and while chrome is my default it’s still a bit strange since I don’t have a braille display here anyone know wht is happening and why NVDA is giving me information on something that doesn’t apply to me.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10