Re: braille teathered to focus

Gene

Then there appears to be a bug in the latest beta that is causing the NVDA key to get stuck. 

Gene

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, June 06, 2019 4:55 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] braille teathered to focus

I had that issue yesterday actually. I thought it was just me. In fact I'm having way more issues than that but I'll address them later but I can reproduce that one at random. I just got 1093 by the way. I think when it happened yesterday I was trying to check the title of something.

Sarah Alawami, owner of TFFP. . For more info go to our website. This is also our libsyn page as well.
For stuff we sell, mac training materials and  tutorials go here.
and for hosting options go here
to subscribe to the feed click here

Our telegram channel is also a good place for an announce only in regard to podcasts, contests, etc.

Finally, to become a patron and help support the podcast go here

On 6 Jun 2019, at 14:40, ken lawrence via Groups.Io wrote:

Hi list from time to time on NVDA for reasons I’m not clear on when I do an insert T to read a title window I will instead of that window hear NVDA say “braille teathered to focus.  I was launching a browser. And to correct this I had to shutdown then restart NVDA explorer for some reason crashes my screen reader.  While I don’t use it accept for very basic stuff and while chrome is my default it’s still a bit strange since I don’t have a braille display here anyone know wht is happening and why NVDA is giving me information on something that doesn’t apply to me. 

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.