Re: braille teathered to focus

Gene

Then there appears to be a bug in the latest beta that is causing the NVDA key to get stuck.

Sent: Thursday, June 06, 2019 4:55 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] braille teathered to focus

I had that issue yesterday actually. I thought it was just me. In fact I'm having way more issues than that but I'll address them later but I can reproduce that one at random. I just got 1093 by the way. I think when it happened yesterday I was trying to check the title of something.

and for hosting options go here
to subscribe to the feed click here

On 6 Jun 2019, at 14:40, ken lawrence via Groups.Io wrote:

Hi list from time to time on NVDA for reasons I’m not clear on when I do an insert T to read a title window I will instead of that window hear NVDA say “braille teathered to focus.  I was launching a browser. And to correct this I had to shutdown then restart NVDA explorer for some reason crashes my screen reader.  While I don’t use it accept for very basic stuff and while chrome is my default it’s still a bit strange since I don’t have a braille display here anyone know wht is happening and why NVDA is giving me information on something that doesn’t apply to me.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10