From: Marcio via Groups.Io
Sent: Friday, June 7, 2019 00:53
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Asking a few NVDA questions.

Ron,
Is there a way to remove all of this extra information so that you only see what you need or want to see, without all of the info on the tables and columns and rows?
CTRL+NVDA+D should do the trick. You can play with the checkboxes there, checking and unchecking them according to your liking.
Hth

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy

Sent from a galaxy far, far away.

In the good old days of Morse code Shorthand, 73's AKA Best Regards and or Best Whishes,
From Ron U.S. Ham Radio Station KR3DOG-PA-WCECTM
Pennsylvania West County Emergency Com-Tree Manager