locked Re: Is there a Content Management System (CMS) that is easily accessible?

Sarah k Alawami

I would recommend word press. I don't use a CMS anymore so I have no idea how accessible or lack there of it is.

and for hosting options go here
to subscribe to the feed click here

On 7 Jun 2019, at 14:58, John J. Boyer wrote:

This is for the Web, of course.

Thanks,
John

--