locked Re: Is there a Content Management System (CMS) that is easily accessible?

Sarah k Alawami

Can you do form fields and contact forms in wiki? I would be interested in learningn a new language.

and for hosting options go here
to subscribe to the feed click here

On 7 Jun 2019, at 15:45, erik burggraaf wrote:

I really like pmwiki, and it's offshoot boltwire. Drupal and WordPress are fine, but developers are constantly breaking aspects of accessibility.

My current job is using jumla, but I have been coding directly on custome made plugins, and haven't spent much time with the GUI.

Best,

Erik

On June 7, 2019 5:59:05 PM "John J. Boyer" john.boyer@... wrote:

This is for the Web, of course.