From: Gene
Sent: Friday, June 7, 2019 8:12 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Adding Time-Stop Marks to Audio Tracks

These commands apply to JAWS users.  It is a feature that JAWS provides but it isn't a Winamp feature.

Sent: Friday, June 07, 2019 7:05 PM

to use winamp time markers

1 play the track in winamp, then pause it
2 go to desktop and open winamp time markers
3 when it is open, you will hear list
4 tab once to create marker and press enter
5 input a marker name and tab to ok button and press enter
6 you're done, close everythingto return to the marker later

to return to the marker

1 reopen the file in winamp, then stop the track from playing
2 go to the desktop and open winamp time marker
3 you will hear list
4 right here, use arrow keys to select the marker which you created
5 press enter on the marker name and it should begin to play from where it was paused last
6 or you can also tab to jump to marker button and press enter
you're done