From: Luke
Sent: Saturday, June 8, 2019 06:28
To: NVDA List
Subject: Re: [nvda] Resetting NVDA's keystrokes

What is the name of the key you are looking for?
We can just tell you what it's supposed to be.

But that said, you already have "the default keymap file", or as close to it as
you can probably get. Press NVDA+n, then h (opens the help menu), then q (opens
the commands quick reference).

Luke

On Sat, 8 Jun 2019, Marcio via Groups.Io wrote:

Today I realised that quite a while ago I had changed an NVDA keystroke regarding mouse clicks.
Now, as I got used to the laptop layout I would like to have it as this was by default.
Is there a way of doing it?
If not, could anyone please send me the default keymap file (if NVDA has one)?

In the good old days of Morse code Shorthand, 73's AKA Best Regards and or Best Whishes,
From Ron U.S. Ham Radio Station KR3DOG-PA-WCECTM
Pennsylvania West County Emergency Com-Tree Manager