No, all is fine, I'm able to alt tab, and no lag. and the same programs I'm using are still running, and all add ons are still disabled. I made sure of that. Now time to see which one is causing the problems. Funny thign is this all started after the feature update and yeah I'm now able to access all things in my task bar instead of hitting windows tab and nothing happening, or hearing, task bar. and not beeing able to moe through it except when I restart nvda.

and for hosting options go here
to subscribe to the feed click here

On 8 Jun 2019, at 12:00, Joseph Lee wrote:

Hi,

And are you experiencing a lag right now? If not, chances are that it might be something other than an add-on.

Cheers,

Joseph

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Sarah k Alawami
Sent: Saturday, June 8, 2019 11:48 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] nvda's lag and 1903

I'm using ad don updater, auto themes which is disabled anyway, speach output cop-pier which is disabled, the jgt translator, the mozilla apps enhancements, remote add on which says enabled even though I restarted with ad dons disabled, and weather plus which never got disabled either, and yours which is still enabled even though I told it to disable.

and for hosting options go here
to subscribe to the feed click here

On 8 Jun 2019, at 11:43, Joseph Lee wrote:

Hi,

As a follow-up: what other add-ons are you using (or were using) besides Windows 10 App Essentials?

Cheers,

Joseph