From: Gene
Sent: Friday, June 7, 2019 11:22 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Adding Time-Stop Marks to Audio Tracks

It appears very unlikely that the extended Winamp Add-on has the ability to set time markers.  The description says nothing about this ability.

This add-on, developed by Carlos, who contributed a lot to the community before his untimely death, does so, according to another list member.  I found this link in the archives.  I don't know if it works with the same commands and in the same manner as a previous post from another list member describes.