Re: chrome

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi

Try the following and see if it works.

I was doing it on a windows 10 machine with google chrome.

I am guessing some one has put it into full screen mode in google chrome.

Try the following when in the google chrome browseer use the F11 key you might have to do it a couple of times then try your F6 key.

I noticed when it is in full screen mode you could not use the f6 key to get there but when full screen was turned off you could then and if that is the case when it is back to normal leave it.

Mentioned by other people also use the ctrl key + letter L will jump you to the location bar, I think the ALT key + E will do it and I think if i remember right the ctrl key + D but not sure if it will do it in full screen mode until I try it I think it still does with ctrl + L

Hope that fixes it.

Gene nz

On 9/06/2019 9:46 AM, Daniel Damacena wrote:
There's something wrong! It's been a long time since I started using chrome as my default browser and I can always press f6  to access the adress bar.
Try to press control + l. It's the direct hotkey, at least in my native language.

Em ter, 9 de abr de 2019 às 18:14, Monte Single <mrsingle@...> escreveu:

Hi list,

I am using win 7 with nvda and latest chrome.

When I use I e and firefox, I can press f6 and have the address bar highlighted so I can copy and paste it.

When I press f6  in chrome, I land on various things but not the address bar of the current page.

How do I do this.

Thanks,

Monte

--