From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of David Moore
Sent: Sunday, July 10, 2016 4:29 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] regarding MS access

Hello all,
Is it Okay if I put a Christian Bible signature like this on this list?
Those who follow the Messenger-Prophet, the Ummi, whom they find written down with them in the Taurat and the Injeel [who] enjoins them good and forbids them evil, and makes lawful to them the good things and makes unlawful to them impure things, and removes from them their burden and the shackles which were upon them; so [as for] those who believe in him and honor him and help him, and follow the light which has been sent down with him, these it is that are the successful.
holy quran, chapter 7, verse 157.
best website for studying islamic book in different languages al-islam.org I will put a great signature on here like John 3:16 Thank you, and let me know if that would be Okay!
David Moore