NVDA doing something different for unlabeled graphics

Dan Beaver

Over the past few days NVDA has started doing something different than it had done in the past.  When I come to an unlabeled graphic on a webpage it says "to get image description open the context menu".

I have opened the settings menu for the Brave browser and I have also opened the system context menu and have looked through every setting I can find in NVDA.  I can't find any way to stop this irritating announcement.  What happened to it just saying graphic for unlabeled graphics?

Thanks for any info that anyone has.

--
Dan Beaver (KA4DAN)