From: Felix G.
Sent: Sunday, June 9, 2019 07:47
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Asking a few NVDA questions.

Wow! Flight simulation with a screen reader? Sounds exciting. So this
is Prepar3d plus some console interface?
Best,
Felix

Am Fr., 7. Juni 2019 um 17:44 Uhr schrieb Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@...>:

I know what you are talking about prepar works well with nvda. In fact i just used it last night to do a flight. About excel I don't use it but might have to relearn one day as it has ben since 2011 when I last used it and hated it. I past the test and took excel off of my system.

For stuff we sell, mac training materials and tutorials go here.
and for hosting options go here
to subscribe to the feed click here

On 7 Jun 2019, at 6:22, Ron Kolesar wrote:

That’s what I’ve been asking myself.
Any thoughts on solving this issue?
It also would help when I get the programs I need for the flight simulator as well, since the newer flight sim won’t work with the other screen reader.
So, this is why I’m trying to learn NVDA.
So any and all help will be deeply appreciated.
Especially if we could get rid of all of the tables, columns and rolls so we just see what we would like or need to see.
Many thanks.
Ron who’s a still new NVDA user.