Re: Nvda and setting of Ccleaner

options/ settings/ then choose the language you want.

After all the avast noncence and other junk I started using a portable ccleaner with an ini with my settings as the main interface checkboxes are just not accessible but it still works.

Of large annoyance to me easyclean is still not accessible and on every update check the ini file is altaed to turn a load of updater settings and other things I have no use on though software update is niceĀ  to know what needs me to update it.

If anyone needs it I can give them my own custom ini which has most options I like checked, but sadly you will have to continuously adjust it every update run or so because the program likes to turn things on for no reason I can see.

Worse still, its impossible to turn some of these things off in settings, buttons for easycleaner are passed over and thats still a big deal to me.

The reasons I don't just quit cc is I really still like the interface and once its configured right its fine.

The ini options are easily understandable and layed out to.

You do need to enable user account control and the ccleaner shortcuts right click context menu in options/advancedĀ  and options/settings but thats about that.

You also need to clear a few cooky and other settings in the ini file but once done its easy enough.

If you have anything new you load and have noticed different options, hit space on the unknown ones and they will appear in the ini file and then you can modify them accordingly.

There are massive ini files about to clean a lot of things but the ccleaner engine just doesn't like massive ini files and will become bogged quickly.

If you do use a massive ini file, like ccleaner enhanced, copy out what you use and just don't do much else.

On 10/06/2019 2:16 AM, Jarek.Krcmar wrote:
Hi all,

I have downloaded and installed Ccleaner, but I have found out a problem:

I would like to set the Czech language, set it seems to me, that Nvda doesn't see the languages in the options.

How do you work with the Ccleaner, you, who lives in the oder lands?