From: Don H
Sent: Monday, June 10, 2019 6:10 PM
Subject: [nvda] links

Running NVDA 2019.2 beta 1 on a Win 10 1903 system.

On certain web pages there are links that I can not activate.  I hit
enter on them, I hit space bar on them and nothing happens.  I get
sighted help and they can both activate them with a physical mouse or by
using the touch screen.

Are there other ways to activate a link?