Re: braille teathered to focus

Quentin Christensen

Hi Sarah,

The last error in there is from an add-on called "JGT"?  There is also an error for Remote and one for Weather Plus.

It would be worth first updating all those to the latest versions (or getting rid of them if you don't use them).  If that doesn't work, try restarting NVDA with add-ons disabled - press NVDA+Q then down arrow to "restart with add-ons disabled" and press enter - and see whether the issue persists without add-ons.

Quentin.

On Sat, Jun 8, 2019 at 1:28 AM Sarah k Alawami <marrie12@...> wrote:

I just had the issue yesterday. I was trying to check the title of a window so hit nvda t and I heard the message in theesubject line. Here is the log.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ieqhu4nqm636tin/nvda-old.log?dl=0

Restarting helped but just thought I'd send the log here.

Thanks.

and for hosting options go here
to subscribe to the feed click here

On 6 Jun 2019, at 14:40, ken lawrence via Groups.Io wrote:

Hi list from time to time on NVDA for reasons I’m not clear on when I do an insert T to read a title window I will instead of that window hear NVDA say “braille teathered to focus.  I was launching a browser. And to correct this I had to shutdown then restart NVDA explorer for some reason crashes my screen reader.  While I don’t use it accept for very basic stuff and while chrome is my default it’s still a bit strange since I don’t have a braille display here anyone know wht is happening and why NVDA is giving me information on something that doesn’t apply to me.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

--
Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager