Re: links

On Tue, Jun 11, 2019 at 12:20 AM, Luke Davis wrote:
Sorry. The first part of that [desktop/laptop commands for state current object] is accurate. The second is not, at least for 2019.1.1.

NVDA+numpad5 does not change navigation modes.
I have no problem admitting I make errors, and have made one here.   I appreciate the corrections from both Gene and yourself.  It's important that when errors are made that corrections are offered.

        ~ H.L. Mencken