Re: Need help about the sleep mode feature

Luke Davis

The advice I gave earlier in this thread was incorrect. There is currently no way to save the sleepmode state.

Although this has been a feature request since 2013.

Luke

On Tue, 4 Jun 2019, Luke Davis wrote:

On Tue, 4 Jun 2019, Dang Manh Cuong wrote:

a self-voicing typing program from the company I work. When I press NVDA+Shift+S
in SMTT to put NVDA in the sleep mode, it works, but when I close and reopen SMTT, NVDA become active like I didn't put it into sleep mode before.
That is the expected behavior. Have you tried creating a configuration profile to handle this?

Create a profile that triggers when SMTT opens.
Then, open SMTT, and put NVDA to Sleep.
Last, press NVDA+ctrl+c, which should save the configuration for you.

Luke