Re: links

Gene

I haven't gone to the trouble of learning how to create a ticket since I have so few issues to submit and since all or almost all of them were considered by the developers in the past when I made comments about them on the list, at least that is my impression.  I may create a ticket for one or two of these items, just to be sure.

Gene.

----- Original Message ------
Sent: Monday, June 10, 2019 11:21 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] links

Gene, I agree, generally, with this and a few of your other long standing
best-practices-should-be-default arguments. Have you ever filed issues for any
of this, so they would be in a place where the developers might be in a position
to see and comment on them?

Luke

On Mon, 10 Jun 2019, Gene wrote:

> You should always be in object navigation mode when you aren't specifically using another mode.  If you aren't, you may have problems that seem unrelated
> but they are.  I have long maintained that NVDA should automatically switch to object navigation when the user leaves the window where he is using another
> mode to avoid such problems.  But no matter that this list has seen problems solved by telling people to use Object Navigation Mode, and that that is the
> intended mode to be used in general, what I've suggested has made no difference.  People don't realize they shouldn't stay in screen navigation mode and
> have problems.  Who knows how many people have problems and aren't on a list like this where they can find out why.

Join nvda@nvda.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.