Re: links

Gene

I'll consider more seriously submitting a ticket but as I think about it more, I remember more clearly that someone said on list that the developers considered my list comments on this question in the past and didn't want to change it. That was a few years ago and, while I doubt the response will be different, I may try again.  And if others agree with me and comment on the ticket, maybe that will help, though I'm not optimistic.

From: Luke Davis
Sent: Tuesday, June 11, 2019 3:15 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] links

On Tue, 11 Jun 2019, Gene wrote:

> I haven't gone to the trouble of learning how to create a ticket since I have so few issues to submit

Well if you do decide to do it, it is extremely little trouble.

Go to https://github.com, and create an account, which you can do
right on the homepage, by entering a username, your email address, and a
password.

After your account is setup, go to: https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/issues

There will be an add an issue button, or similar. Push it, fill out the template
for feature request, submit it, and that's pretty much it.

Of course, it doesn't hurt to search existing issues to see if what you propose
is already out there, so you can read and comment on that instead, but that can
be done from the same place.

Luke