Re: Nvda and setting of Ccleaner

If you clear the language string it will use the os language.

At any rate there is a list of most if not all the codes somewhere in this thread.

I am unsure why you would need it but there you go.

On 11/06/2019 8:22 PM, Curtis Delzer wrote:
I think I got it, put the language at 0 instead of one of the files and it comes out in English. seems to for me.

Curtis Delzer
HS
K 6 V F O
Rialto, CA

curtis@calweb.com

On 6/10/2019 9:08 AM, Angelo Sonnesso wrote:
You have to edit the init file.
There is a line that says.
Lang=####
In the Lang folder there are dll files corresponding to the language numbers.
If we don't get an answer, I will have to keep editing the ini file until I
find the correct language number.

73 N2DYN Angelo