office 365 and nvda: save dialogue

Daniel Wolak

Hi all,

This may be slightly off-topic for this list. It is however a brief
question, so I hope will be resolved rather quickly.

I've recently upgraded from office 2010 to 365, and now notice that the
save dialogue has changed.

Instead of a traditional save dialogue, I am now presented with various
groupings of folders such as recents, accessed through the ribbon. Even
pressing enter on a folder such as documents doesn't yield the save
dialogue, I have to tab over several times until I find the button of
this folder name to click on. I'm just wondering if there is a way to
change this behaviour?

Many thanks,

Daniel