The new chromium based edge browser crashing or closing

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi guys

Has any one noticed in the last couple of days when you go to use the new chromium based edge browser it seems to close or crash then closes.  Even if you do a alt/tab it does not show in the task bar. You use it for a little bit then it does it again.

it did not used  to do it but i thin with the dev channel it updated early on this week. I do have the log which i can paste into this email.

It used to go quite well before that so some thing has changed.

I am using the latest beta shot of nvda alog with windows 1903. I think it also crashes with the stable version of nvda 2019.1.1 as well

I can post the log in if i hear it is more than just me.

Gene nz