Re: Reddit with NVDA

Hope,
Thanks for this! Downloaded the extension :)

I would love to play a bit with Greasemonkey but I don't know much of what it's about.
If you have the patience to explain a little bit of it so that I can get started, I'd love it.
As this is offtopic for the list we could move it to the chat subgroup or even to private if you want.
Of course I don't want to bug you, so if you aren't in the mood for it I'll perfectly understand :)

Thanks again!

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy

Sent from a galaxy far, far away.