Re: Getting more voices for NvDA

Sarah k Alawami

For windows 10 use the 1core voices. I love them. I also use espeak as well which works for what i need it for. But one core is very good. For windows 8 or 4 I don't use those anymore but youcold go to code factory's website and order the elequence synth they have there.

and for hosting options go here
to subscribe to the feed click here

On 16 Jun 2019, at 9:03, Bill and Marie Johnson wrote:

Can somebody tell me Please where to find more voices? I have two systems, This one, Windows 10 pro, and
the old one Windows 7 Home Premium. Thank you in advance.--

Bill R Johnson Come join me at either list below

MemoriesOfDaysGoneBy+subscribe@groups.io

HelpNeededList+subscribe@groups.io