Re: Getting more voices for NvDA

Bill and Marie Johnson

Thank you Brian. Can you please tell me where do I go, specifically
what menu to get them especially for my Windows 10 machine and again
Thank you.

On 6/16/2019 11:17 AM, Brian Vogel wrote:
The Windows 10 machine can definitely use the One Core voices.  Up
through Version 1809 you have to download them as part of language
packs.  I have been told that this will no longer be necessary as of
Version 1903, but haven't played with that yet on my one machine that's
got 1903 on it.

I haven't touched Windows 7 in years now, so I'm no help there.

*/Puritanism:  The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy./*

        ~ H.L. Mencken

--

Bill R Johnson Come join me at either list below

MemoriesOfDaysGoneBy+subscribe@groups.io

HelpNeededList+subscribe@groups.io