Re: Getting more voices for NvDA

Bill and Marie Johnson

thank you Sarah. I see why theese lists can be mighty handy. Thank
you. Bill

On 6/16/2019 11:16 AM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:
For windows 10 use the 1core voices. I love them. I also use espeak as
well which works for what i need it for. But one core is very good. For
windows 8 or 4 I don't use those anymore but youcold go to code
factory's website and order the elequence synth they have there.

<http://www.tffppodcast.com> This is also our libsyn page as well.
<http://www.tffppodcast.com/premium>
and for hosting options go here <http://www.tffppodcast.com/hosting>

Our telegram <https://t.me/tffppodcast> channel is also a good place for
an announce only in regard to podcasts, contests, etc.

<Http://patreon.com/tffppodcast>

On 16 Jun 2019, at 9:03, Bill and Marie Johnson wrote:

Can somebody tell me Please where to find more voices? I have two
systems, This one, Windows 10 pro, and
the old one Windows 7 Home Premium. Thank you in advance.--

Bill R Johnson Come join me at either list below

MemoriesOfDaysGoneBy+subscribe@groups.io
<mailto:MemoriesOfDaysGoneBy+subscribe@groups.io>

HelpNeededList+subscribe@groups.io
<mailto:HelpNeededList+subscribe@groups.io>