Re: Reminder - topics for NVDACon

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi Adriani

Now you have a date for it are you going to put the message on the main site? I can re direct the link to where your message is from off my website to the NVDA.com page where it is.

That way also you might get people putting there hands up instead of a email that can be deleted. I guess they both have there pros and cons.

Just ass on the link once you know what you are doing.

Gene nz

On 16/06/2019 10:59 PM, Adriani Botez wrote:

Dear all,

First of all, thank you everyone who participated at the survey. The conference will take place from August 2nd to 4th 2019.

The NVDACon is 1.5 months away and we still accept topics for the conference. If you want to present an addon that you created or that you find very useful, if you want to present an important topic about accessibility and NVDA or about anything else related to NVDA or if you want to present a live tutorial etc, please don’t forget to submit your topic at

info@...

until June 30th 2019.

Show the community what you do for this project and for accessibility. Because at the end of the day, content is king, but distribution is queen and she wears the pants.

If people do not know about your work, your invested time is less than half worthy. At the conference we can make sure that you reach as many people as possible.

Best

Adriani