interesting problem

Ame

Hi!

I’ve been noticing with the last couple of updates there’s been a weird glitch somewhere.  That’s the only  reason I can think of that NVDA’s doing what it does.  Sometimes, I can’t read the title bar or navigate using the review cursor.  When I do nvda+t, it says something about braille tethering.  Sometimes it resolves itself and other times I have to restart nvda to get it to quit.  I always check my numlock to make sure it’s off.  Doesn’t seem to make any difference.  Anybody know of any tips or tricks?

Thanks

Ame