Re: Getting more voices for NvDA

Mohamed

Yes, as of 1903 you can go in to settings>time and language>speech, and an add voices button can be found there. From the resulting dialog you can download all available voice packages.

On 6/16/2019 12:17 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
The Windows 10 machine can definitely use the One Core voices.  Up through Version 1809 you have to download them as part of language packs.  I have been told that this will no longer be necessary as of Version 1903, but haven't played with that yet on my one machine that's got 1903 on it.

I haven't touched Windows 7 in years now, so I'm no help there.

        ~ H.L. Mencken