Re: Getting more voices for NvDA

Quentin Christensen

Hi Bill,

Here's our page with info on extra voices: https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda/wiki/ExtraVoices

Note, if you are using Windows 10 and want extra Windows OneCore voices, the way to do it is to go into your Speech Settings and add voices there (you need to install languages and the speech pack for the language.  Many have variants through, so for English, you have British English, US English, Australian English, Canadian, Irish, South African etc.)

Regards

Quentin.

On Tue, Jun 18, 2019 at 9:39 AM Bill and Marie Johnson <bj1951@...> wrote:
Hi list.  Could somebody please give me the menu path where I can get
more voices for NVDA   Much appreciated.  Bill
--

Bill R Johnson Come join me at either list below

MemoriesOfDaysGoneBy+subscribe@groups.io

HelpNeededList+subscribe@groups.io

Quentin Christensen
Training and Support Manager