Accessible Apps for Writers, Learning NVDA

Bob Cole

Hello, everyone.

I hope it's all right that this is a two-part question.

I'm finally taking some steps to become a more in-depth screen reader user, and I have NVDA installed and ready on my laptop.

I'm trying to get back into writing because it is something I've always enjoyed. I can't afford Microsoft Office. Which free, and even open source apps are the most accessible for this purpose?

Also, where can I find beginner to advanced training materials to learn NVDA in-depth?

Thank you for your help!

Ambassador - Plexus Worldwide