Re: Accessible Apps for Writers, Learning NVDA

Bob,

           The laws were changed in the EU, but the licenses can be resold to anyone, anywhere.  I was just trying to give a bit of the history of the relatively new recycled license market.

           There's one eBay seller at the moment who's got recycled Microsoft Office 2016 Pro Plus up for $1.90, and plenty more well under $10.  I gambled with a number of the ones I bought, since losing under $5 if it didn't work and the seller disappeared (by the way, which never happened - I had trouble with one license key and was issued an alternate) was no real loss.

        ~ H.L. Mencken