That's definitely another way of going. I thought about trying to learn LaTeX, too, as I have some different ideas for novels, and auto generated table of contents as well as other things certainly sound nice. If I go that route, I'm certain I could use Notepad++, as I believe that's pretty accessible.

My goal at this point is to learn NVDA as best I can, try to find some good, straightforward resources to maybe learn LaTeX, and then get to work.

Ambassador - Plexus Worldwide

On Jun 18, 2019, at 1:47 PM, Jackie <abletec@...> wrote:
Or you can use Markdown, & there's a text editor that supports it at:
www.WriteMonkey.com & it's accessible w/NVDA.

On 6/18/19, JM Casey <jmcasey@...> wrote:
Libre Office may not have had as much accessibility focus as MS’s Office,
but the writer application is certainly very usable with NVDA.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Bob Cole
Sent: June 18, 2019 4:05 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Accessible Apps for Writers, Learning NVDA

Awesome! Thank you for that information!

I'm definitely going to check into that. As an extension though, do you
know if there are any other accessible applications for writers? I know of
LibreOffice, but like I said, it's literally been years since I've been on
the Windows side.

I've been a magnification user all of my life so far, what magnification
it's really not an option for me when it comes to my laptop. It seems like
my vision isn't as good as it used to be. So I'm trying to learn a new way
of life.

I really appreciate all of your input.

<http://bit.ly/rKcOlE729> Robert "Bob" Cole

Ambassador - Plexus Worldwide

On Jun 18, 2019, at 12:51 PM, Brian Vogel <britechguy@...
<mailto:britechguy@...> > wrote:

Bob,

The laws were changed in the EU, but the licenses can be resold
to anyone, anywhere. I was just trying to give a bit of the history of the
relatively new recycled license market.

There's one eBay seller at the moment who's got recycled
Microsoft Office 2016 Pro Plus up for $1.90, and plenty more well under $10.
I gambled with a number of the ones I bought, since losing under $5 if it
didn't work and the seller disappeared (by the way, which never happened - I
had trouble with one license key and was issued an alternate) was no real
loss.

Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy.

~ H.L. Mencken