Re: Accessible Apps for Writers, Learning NVDA

On Tue, Jun 18, 2019 at 05:02 PM, Bob Cole wrote:
I thought about trying to learn LaTeX, too
Not that LaTeX cannot be used by writers, but its focus is really typesetting, which is something the writers I know generally want nothing whatsoever with dealing with.

One of our group regulars, Sarah Alawami, has discussed her initial foray into LaTeX on the Chat Subgroup, which is where this is an appropriate topic.  The Chat Subgroup archive is here, https://nvda.groups.io/g/chat/topics, and searching on latex turns up both of the topics I remember.  The subscription information for the Chat Subgroup is:

        ~ H.L. Mencken