Re: Accessible Apps for Writers, Learning NVDA

Luke Davis

More efficient than what? We can't tell you if there is a better way of doing something, if we don't know what your current method is.

Do you want help using NVDA with the spell check feature of a particular program? If so, what is the program (word processor) that you're using?

Luke

On Tue, 18 Jun 2019, Kendra Schaber wrote:

Hi all! I am also trying to learn NVDA. I'm having trouble trying to find a more efficent way to check my spelling. Does anyone know if there is a better
way to check spelling with NVDA?