Re: Question about NVDA Beta Version

Quentin Christensen

If you install beta1, then yes, if we go to beta2, you'll get that.

On Wed, Jun 19, 2019 at 9:25 PM Marcio via Groups.Io <marcinhorj21=yahoo.com.br@groups.io> wrote:
Quentin,
Thanks so much, now I understood it!

Now, the last question: if for some reason a new beta appear before a stable version, what will happen?
That is, suppose I have the beta 1 for the 2019.2 version. If for some reason a new beta is needed, will I get this beta automatically since this isn't a stable version yet?

Again, thanks a lot :)

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy

Sent from a galaxy far, far away.