Re: Elements not being reported with NVDA

Luke,
Yes, there is a way to read these, though it is inconvenient.
Actually, not inconvenient at all. Using the laptop keyboard it's easy peasy :)
Far from perfect, which would be just land on a link and hear what it's about, but nothing impossible at all.

It's really weird and I never would have thought of something like that. How did you find it out?

You might want to have a look through the issues here, and if this one isn't described anywhere (it's not on the first page of results, but there are a few), post a new one.
Hmmm, I've never dealt with GitHub before. I'll probably do it but I don't know when.

Thanks for your answer. It's definitely appreciated! :)

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy

Sent from a galaxy far, far away.