Sent: Wednesday, June 19, 2019 6:37 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] strange thing in Nvda

Gene,

I don't use Chrome, I use Mozila Firefox.

During downloading I press Ctrl+J, then I can hear the beef and also the voice saying the numbers of procents.

Jarek

Dne 19.06.2019 v 10:50 Gene napsal(a):
If you are using Chrome, that appears to be an announcement chrome generates, unlrelated to NVDA's read progress bar functions.

I don't know if it can be stopped.

Sent: Wednesday, June 19, 2019 3:02 AM
Subject: [nvda] strange thing in Nvda

Hello everyone,
I found that when downloading large files, Nvda reports to me how much
percent has been downloaded, although I have set it to only beep.
Don't know, please, where can the error be?

--
Jarek

--
Jarek