Hello,
I can use the latest version of Notepad++ just fine with NVDA. I am running NVDA 2019.2 beta 1 on a Windows 10 desktop.

Greg Wocher

On Jun 19, 2019, at 3:12 PM, Rayn Darren <rayndarren@...> wrote:

You can also use Notepad++ but do not get the latest version as it isn’t compatible with NVDA. The version, at least the  one I use on a regular basis for python and json btw, is version 7.6.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of farhan israk
Sent: Wednesday, June 19, 2019 9:39 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] OT. Asking regarding accessible python program compiler

Try microsoft visual studio code with python add-on by Microsoft.

On Wed, 19 Jun 2019, 9:32 pm Brian Vogel, <britechguy@...> wrote:
I can't help you with your question, but I do want to point out that it is not off-topic.  Questions regarding which programs/utilities/etc. are accessible using NVDA are definitely on-topic for this group.  The group description now reads, in part, "Questions about which programs are accessible using NVDA, NVDA add-ons, and configuring Braille displays for use with NVDA are also permitted."

If the discussion were about how to code in Python, what the structure of a JSON file is, or similar, that would be off-topic but would also be perfectly appropriate for the chat subgroup.

I hope that some of our members that are also Python coders will have some suggestions for you.

        ~ H.L. Mencken