Re: strange thing in Nvda

hurrikennyandopo ...

Hi

Maybe you got it on speak and beep.

Use the nvda key + letter U to toggle it to the one you want. for example beep, speak and beep , speak or none.

Gene nz

On 19/06/2019 8:02 PM, Jarek.Krcmar wrote:
Hello everyone,
I found that when downloading large files, Nvda reports to me how much percent has been downloaded, although I have set it to only beep.
Don't know, please, where can the error be?