NVDA is not speaking character or word selection within a cell while I try to edit a formula after pressing f2

Mohd. Ahtesham Shaikh

NVDA is not speaking character or word selection within a cell while I try to edit a formula after pressing f2
There is a huge formula in a cell.
I want to delete part of the formula by selecting and deleting part of that formula.
NVDA does not read while I am selecting the characters and words of this formula.
Can some one guide on this?
This is currently on office computer. Have to check what happens on the home computer.
But need solution for office computer now.

--
Mohd. Ahtesham
From India