Re: strange thing in Nvda

Luke Davis

In Firefox, if you open the download window while the file is still downloading, the download percentage is shown on screen. It may be that this changing status wasn't announced previously but is now, I can't recall, although I thought it was. In any case, this is not related to status bar progress announcements.

Regardless the solution is simple: don't watch the download in progress. In other words: if you start a large download, go browse somewhere else and don't open the downloads window (which Firefox calls a library).

Luke

On Wed, 19 Jun 2019, Jarek.Krcmar wrote:

I found that when downloading large files, Nvda reports to me how much percent has been downloaded, although I have set it to only beep.
Don't know, please, where can the error be?