Re: NVDA and Microsoft Edge

Luke Davis

Gene seems quite certain in the conclusion that there is some deeper technical problem going on here, so I will withdraw my suggestion. I admit I was not following this thread closely enough to pick up on whatever he did.

As an aside, I will note that software does not always work as intended in some system configurations or environments. For example, a couple years ago, I experienced a "sticking" effect with skim reading and say all on page load, that looked very much like what Rayn described. It only happened on certain websites, and I don't think I was able to replicate it on another machine, but it did happen, and often enough to be a real pain.

In retrospect, that is unlikely to be what's happening here, it just seemed like a trivial thing to look into or attempt.

Luke