locked Re: ribbon disabler

Sile

Hello, would you be willing to share these links with the list? I know I would be interested…

Sile

On Jun 20, 2019, at 2:57 AM, Marcio via Groups.Io <marcinhorj21@...> wrote:

Paul,
While you haven't asked my opinion on this, please let me tell you. You're way better learning the ribbons than trying workarounds not to deal with them.
They aren't anything hard to learn and I could get the hang of it all in less than an hour. There are two excellent tutorials, one by Brian V and the other by Gene which will teach you all you need to know. I can send them to you if you want me to do it.

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy

Sent from a galaxy far, far away.