Re: OT. Asking regarding accessible python program compiler

Narayan <krishnashree1221@...>

Thanks to all. I got success to run python program in my computer. thanks once again.

On 6/19/2019 10:09 PM, farhan israk wrote:

Try microsoft visual studio code with python add-on by Microsoft.

On Wed, 19 Jun 2019, 9:32 pm Brian Vogel, <britechguy@...> wrote:
I can't help you with your question, but I do want to point out that it is not off-topic.  Questions regarding which programs/utilities/etc. are accessible using NVDA are definitely on-topic for this group.  The group description now reads, in part, "Questions about which programs are accessible using NVDA, NVDA add-ons, and configuring Braille displays for use with NVDA are also permitted."

If the discussion were about how to code in Python, what the structure of a JSON file is, or similar, that would be off-topic but would also be perfectly appropriate for the chat subgroup.

I hope that some of our members that are also Python coders will have some suggestions for you.

        ~ H.L. Mencken

--
Shree