Re: Skipping Lists

George McCoy <slr1bpz@...>

You can press comma to get to the end of the list and then the say all key to continue reading.

George

On 6/20/2019 11:09 AM, Marcio via Groups.Io wrote:
Hi guys,
So, suppose I'm on a list of 100 items. Well, it's not always that one has the patience to go through the 100 items, isn't it? That's specially true if this is about me :)
Hence my question: is there any way of skiping a list and keep reading what's after it?
I mean, I could skip it using K or any other similar command but then it would only work if there were a matching element for this command (for example a link).
So, if I only want to skip the list, is there any specific command for this purpose?

For clarification: if I'm on an embedded object, if I use the command NVDA+CTRL+Space I'll be out of it. So I thought there could have a command like this one for lists.

Thanks a lot.

Cheers,
Marcio AKA Starboy

Sent from a galaxy far, far away.