Re: screen curtain

Brice Mijares

I don't remember downloading the app. But, once you download and install it, alt N, then to tools, to manage add on, down to screen curtain, then tab to the check box or button.

On 6/20/2019 12:37 PM, Marcio via Groups.Io wrote:
Brice,
Is there a set of hot keys to turn screen curtain on and off? I could not find it under help.
By default, this add-on hasn't any keystroke assigned to trigger its function. So you need to assign it manually through the Input Gesture option.
By the way it would be nice to have this dialog when using it for the first time. I mean, the add-on by itself could ask for a keystroke to be assigned. It would be way easier and way more intuitive.
Cheers,
Marcio <https://tinyurl.com/TlkTM>
AKA /Starboy/
Sent from a galaxy far, far away.