NVDA WITH EDITPLUS

Richard Bartholomew

Hi,

My default text editor is EditPlus V4.3 running on Windows 10 1903.
However, I cannot get it to work with NVDA 2019.1.1 in that when I arrow up
or down in a file, the whole file is read out rather than just the line I'm
arrowing to. The file has carriage returns in it so should be treated as
separate lines. If I Control+Left or Right Arrow, I can read a word at a
time but, again, if I Control+Up or Down Arrow, the whole file is read out!

Does anyone else use EditPlus, please, and, if so, have any suggestions?

Thanks
Richard Bartholomew